Eva and Associates Pty Ltd offers a wide range of emission sampling services to assist clients in monitoring air quality discharges to comply with EPA legislative requirements.
Our experienced and qualified consultants have conducted air monitoring and waste programmes Australia wide and are trained to assess the issues and provide cost effective solutions. We provide accurate data and detailed interpretation of workplaces air emissions, ensuring responsible management of industrial air discharges are carried out.
Sampling capabilities exist for the following general classes of contaminants:
- Sampling capabilities exist for the following classes of contaminants:
- Particulate matter and metals
- Volatile organic compounds
- Acid gases
- Oxides of nitrogen
- Total hydrocarbons
- Semi-volatile organic compounds
- Carbon monoxide
- Carbon dioxide
- Sulphur trioxide/dioxide
EVA & Associates Pty Ltd's experience consultants conduct assessments of indoor environment for common air quality problems including:
- Thermal Comfort (Temperature & Humidity)
- Ventilation & CO2
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's)
- Particulate Matter (Dust)
- Mould & Bacteria Sampling
EVA and Associates aims to answer the following questions:
- Temperature & Humidity: are they within the accepted ranges?
- Ventilation: Is the air exchange at an acceptable level?
- Mould & Bacteria Sampling: Is there mould or bacteria in any of the following Air, Surface, Dust, Bulk (fabrics, carpet, insulation etc.)?
- Volatile Organic Compounds: Is there Real-time or passive sample testing being completed?
- Particulate Matter (Dust): Are any of the following present - PM1, PM2.5, Respirable, PM10, Total PM?
Increased levels of office based activity and the requirement to minimize energy usage place greater demand on building heating, cooling and ventilation systems. As such, greater importance is being placed on indoor air quality and the health effects associated with poor ventilation and contamination of fresh air in the work environment.
Eva & Associates Pty Ltd offers a comprehensive building management service to assist clients to effectively manage their indoor environment and ensure compliance with their legislative obligations. We aim to ensure that potential health effects associated with air quality are suitably managed and the comfort criteria optimised.
The three principle services we provide:
- Air quality testing for particulates, ozone, VOC's, formaldehyde, temperature, humidity and microbiological hazards.
- Building ventilation assessment
- Cooling tower inspection
**** MYCOMETER - Rapid Assessment Technology****
Eva and Associates Pty Ltd are now able to perform on site air and surface monitoring of mould and bacteria, using the newly acquired Mycometer Fluorometer- the lastest rapid assessment technology for air and surface sampling of mould and bacteria. Our team of consultants are trained and certified to use the new on-site sampling technique, which will provide a rapid turn-around for site investigation.